We work with manufacturing companies that produce building products: anything that is on an engineering or architectural plan. We have worked with all types of manufacturers, be it continuous manufacturing or manufacturing to plan with or without installation services.
The future of the manufacturing industry is bright and prefabrication is the preferred avenue for new construction. Construction sites will essentially become assembly sites, which will benefit the manufacturing industry.
Choosing the manufacturing industry is obvious and logical. The manufacturing environment facilitates process optimization and work-efficiency, whilst structure and workload organization favor the integration of advanced technologies such as IoT, artificial intelligence, 3D printing, and robotization. Technological advances will shape work in the plant. Businesses that take this turn will have nearly insurmountable competitive advantages. Complete digital transformation is the foundation of it all.
- If you have not begun to change your work methods or technological tools, you will probably recognize some of these issues:
- you do not have access to complete company information on your cell phone;
- you find data from your departments in several different software programs without them communicating with one another;
- you use multiple databases to complete your transaction cycle;
- you have to manually transfer data from one file to another daily;
- you notice silos between departments;
- your tools are built around the knowledge of a person who becomes irreplaceable;
- you have made technological choices in the past that limit the growth of your organization;
- you have created many audit barriers due to past mistakes that make your decision-making processes more cumbersome;
- you still manage your invoices on paper;
- you do not have a digital plan that accompanies your strategic plan.
Our specialty is to accompany you in optimizing your complete transactional cycle; to propel your business model with the help of methodologies and technological tools.
If your technological maturity is greater, your issues likely reach another level. Issues such as :
- you need to categorize your data for algorithm training;
- you have planned to integrate artificial intelligence to assist your production;
- you are shopping around for state-of-the-art equipment;
- you want to integrate connectivity into a plant (IoT);
- you have to digitize your product specifications to create BIM objects;
- you are considering full traceability of your value chain;
- you will interconnect your systems with each other and with those of a supplier or a client;
- you are thinking about optimizing quality control through Machine Learning;